- Go out in February and early March and check wet-weather ponds. You might spy spotted or tiger salamanders laying their eggs. Look at night with a strong flashlight.
- Overseed food plots in February.
- Make frozen wreath with bird treats/seeds in a bundt pan.
- Beginning the end of January the Tibbitt to Contwoyto winter road between NW Territories and Nunavut is in use for eight to ten weeks.
- Identify tracks in the snow.
- It’s cold for a lot of the USA. Visit a caverns and enjoy some underground beauty.
Exploring Nature, February 2022
Help Your Family Explore the Wonders of God's Creation
Full color magazine delivered to your door + digital access. Subscribe now for just $5 a month!
Buy Magazine + Study Guide: $7.50/month